Monday, August 3, 2009

The Gratitude Project

At ChildWild the blogger there is participating in the Gratitude Project, (http://childwild.com/2009/08/02/gratitude-project/), the plan is to write something she's grateful for between First Harvest and the Fall Equinox. It sounds like a nice idea and she encouraged her readers to play along so I shall. Focusing on the positive is going to be important over the next six weeks as I move to Tbay and get started on teacher's college.

Ok, so something I'm grateful for, day 1: I'm grateful for the wind because yesterday it let Gabe and I go out and fly a kite together for the very first time, and he even flew it a few times all by himself. He was amazed and laughed, pointed and shrieked the whole time, and had a good time just running around the big empty school yard fields while I had my turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment