Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Equinox?

Already? Where has the time gone? I've been so wrapped up in my homework, reading and classes that I barely noticed that the equinox is creeping up. I wonder if the crew back home is planning anything for it. Probably not this weekend; Amanda has a big conference and has started school again. She's been way too busy to think about equinox stuff. Wow. The slide into the dark is happening so quickly; last week I was able to sit out in the sun till after four; today by 3:30 the porch was shaded and I came in. The 22nd at 9:19pm is officially the time for it, so I'll have to set aside a few minutes that night to reflect.

I still need to do a smudge of the apt here and set some cedar above the door. I think there are echoes here of the tenants before me; he's been renting the space out for 15 years, that's a lot of time for energy to accumulate. Anyway, back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment